Sunday, November 05, 2006

Let's Get This Blog Started!

I am pleased to begin sharing lots of good real estate info to my clients and friends via a blog. Keeping this first post brief, I'll simply provide a mind dump on the amount of equipment I have to acquire and maintain to be a top notch Realtor these days:

Whew! Becoming a Realtor has done wonders for my techno-knowledge and abilities (with a little help from my friends!). Who knew that I would be routinely charging up my Blackberry, additional cell phone, Bluetooth device, electronic lockbox key, digital camera batteries, and more, starting three years ago? And to add the laptop computer, GPS device for my car, and a home wi-fi network to the mix, means I am just staying on the edge of the wave for modern realtor basic tools. Gone are the days of paper-published MLS listings, published only once a week, weighing several pounds each. Now I can look up a property for sale from my car, when a client calls me excitedly to say "I just spotted a new condo on Realtor.com, it's at 123 Main Street. What do you think about it?" And so on.....

No comments: