Wednesday, June 20, 2007

HUH?

Here is one creative seller! I received an internet "lead" in my email today, a lead which comes to me from a MLS listing I have posted on the national Realtor.com website.

The "lead" I received, which is intended to put a person in touch with me because they saw my property listing and want either to purchase that property, or otherwise ask me to assist in a purchase or a sale of their own property with the aid of a Realtor.

When I opened this email, I found it was a solicitation from a private condo owner to bring her a buyer for her property. This condo IS listed on the local MLS with a local brokerage, a brokerage that is known to be a "discount" broker. I find it very curious that this owner/seller is now putting in obviously considerable time to market her condo, despite being listed with a broker in the MLS. Think I'll give her a call!

No comments: