Sunday, August 30, 2009

If You Think It, They Will Come.


Typically, August in Chicagoland is a verrrrry slow real estate market. Everyone in the industry seems to be on vacation, or taking a child to college, or shopping for the latest and greatest backpack for their students.

But me? Not so much. I dared to think "maybe I'll start getting busy again in September" a few days ago. And suddenly I am juggling several very active clients. It's that Law of Attraction principle. I'm here to tell you, it works. I started getting phone calls and emails from past clients and new clients to get out on the streets to find a piece of property to buy, list their home for sale, and from would-be customers who want to find a rental home to lease.

I am to the point of putting up a white board to jot down the names of these many excited clients, rather than lose the highest level of consciousness about each one of them.

So I must stay focused on my good real estate karma, and stay busy with LC, SS, TA and WA, CM, and JW and SM. Thanks to all for keeping me focused and productive!

No comments: